are you ready to finally take that bucket list trip?
If you’re tired of…
- waiting for the perfect travel partner
- your budgets and schedules to align
- family and friends to get on board
- using hard earned PTO staying home
- (or worse…not using it at all!)
This book is for you!
- Waking up in a brand new city with only your plans and whims to pursue
- Finally seeing that world wonder
- Witnessing wildlife in their natural habitat
- The confidence you cultivate navigating a new place
- Catching the sunset on the opposite side of the world surrounded by new friends
Whatever your dream trip is, take a moment to embody what waking up there and exploring feels like.
This could be your reality.
You’ll Learn To
Develop a Travel Mindset
Start by developing strong beliefs and increasing your confidence in your ability to travel solo.
Plan a Dream Itinerary
Learn about the best places to travel solo for the first time and how to plan things to do there.
Create a Travel Budget
Figure out how much your trip will cost and learn how to manage finances on the road.
Learn how to pack in carry on luggage without sacrificing style or comfort.
Understand how to stay safe while still being able to do everything on your bucket list.
Ultimately you’ll plan, book, and take your first solo trip (without feeling lonely!)
Hi, I’m Katie
I’m here to teach you how to make your travel dreams a reality
In 2018, I quit my job and traveled throughout South America + Europe. After that year, I returned home to make a new travel plan, when COVID came and cancelled them all! Now that destinations are opening up, I’m making more solo travel plans. And ‘I’m hopeful you are too!
In this guide, I share everything I learned, good and bad, throughout all of my solo travel adventures.